Monday, November 2, 2009

detox detox detox.

Okay so lately been feeling a bit like i have jumped off the being healthy bandwagon and straight onto the drinking away my dress sizes one by one.. so i need to do what i always do and start my "get on top of it" bwag. but when its only me i feel the need to cheat and feel okay with it, so... im bloggin this little baby. So every time i blog i will feel bad if i have cheated and have to suffer everyone knowing. Therefore this will make me only eat well to serve my blog well.

So starting from today im blogging whatever i drink, eat, exercise and wake up.
I know i may be the one and only person who does read or care about this butt.. it will hopefully keep me motivated.


.wake time 6:15.
.walked into town
.juice - detoxifying (healthy life..yeah im reppin' it woo)
.walked home.



Ill keep you/me/el(hey el)posted.

I really wanted to add a picture but yeah im still not blog savy atm. so yeah go without.
Im sure ill figure it out and get addicted to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment